RADAR Diagnostic Organizational Assessment Tool
About the RADAR Process
The RADAR™ Diagnostic Organizational Assessment Tool is a proprietary approach developed by OneAccord to improve an organization’s overall effectiveness. RADAR stands for: Review, Analysis, Discovery, Action, Response. The Quick Scan is often the first step for engaging in the full OneAccord RADAR process.
How it Works
The RADAR Scan process helps you scan your environment, identify potential opportunities and pitfalls, and formulate the strategies and implement the plans to address these matters, while creating a culture of continuous improvement for success.
REVIEWPhase 1 – Organizational Self Assessment
The first phase includes a detailed self assessment of your organization in seven key areas.
ANALYSISPhase 2 – Review of Input
A team of OneAccord Principals will review the data collected from Phase 1. They will identify areas for further investigation and create an initial set of recommendations.
DISCOVERYPhase 3 – Constituency Input
Through personal interviews and online surveys, we will engage your primary stakeholders in helping to assess your organization’s strengths and weaknesses according to the seven areas of organizational effectiveness. We will create a comprehensive report.
ACTION PLANPhase 4 – Recommendations for Action
Based on the preceding process, your OneAccord team will develop a set of highest priority recommendations for action. These will include an estimate of the resources and the timeline required for successful implementation.
RESPONSEPhase 5 – Responsive Process
The goal of this phase is to create a responsive process for continuous improvement. Real change and transformation only occur through the consistent implementation of a unified strategy in an organization. OneAccord will help set up a process for ongoing evaluation and help develop tools for ongoing management.
This online 49 question survey will provide a quick snapshot into seven key areas of your organization.
1. LeadershipIs your Board and Executive Team functioning effectively with a cohesive vision?
2. FinancesFinancial stewardship is key to an organization’s viability and sustainability. What is your organization’s true picture?
3. FacilitiesMany of the resources entrusted to organizations are not monetary. How effective are you at stewarding them?
4. PersonnelPeople are key to the success of any organization. Does your organization have the critical systems in place to aid in their success and fulfillment?
5. CultureAll organizations place priority on the things that matter most. Understanding and addressing issues of culture is often a hidden key to success. How is YOUR culture?
6. AdvancementIs your organization attracting, cultivating, soliciting, thanking and building the donor constituency you need to meet your goals and further your mission for the long term?
7. ProgramsYour programs and services represent your mission and reflect your vision. Is the management of programs and services integrated into, and supported by, all of the other areas of effectiveness of your organization?
RADAR Quick Scan
The RADAR™ Quick Scan online assessment tool is a 49 question survey that provides you with a snapshot into the seven key areas of your organization’s effectiveness. The RADAR™ Quick Scan includes:
– An internal assessment of the organization
– A thorough analysis of the data & results report
– An action plan overview
– A consultation with strategic recommendations for next steps
Full RADAR Scan Process
The full RADAR Scan process provides the comprehensive view, implementation plan, and on-going support.
Your Scan Results
With your input, your organization will receive a score in each key area along with an overall score. Based on those results, OneAccord will offer initial recommendations in each area with an overall synopsis, including actionable insights to navigate the path ahead, avoiding the drawbacks and maximizing the opportunities. The RADAR Scan is an indispensable process for the long-term health of any organization. .
You will receive the results report at the end of the survey by email. The you can discuss your results with a OneAccord Principal. The process is confidential.